Old 03-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Nedra

Default Ultimate Lotus Garden

I had the same arguments when I had my lotus pond dug.
The ladies who advised were on this NG ... they just
said I would be sorry because it is so hard to uproot the
lotuses to divide them. I think that is the only drawback.
Wellll ... add that and the fact that I am getting on in years and
can't trust myself to get out of 12 inches of silty sand!
The pond guy has a Big problem getting out and he is
6' 2" .... lol Seems the sand holds onto his boots and
creates a suction errr something.

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Ohhh .. Okay. Please let me know if it looks artificial?

snip

I just looked...your Lotus garden looks fantastic. Perfect! I am still not
convinced I want pots though. What benefit do they give me? I don't plan

on
having anything in this garden except lotus, so who cares if they take

over?

BV.