Old 04-07-2003, 01:44 AM
John DeBoo

Default Dog eats tomatos

James Mayer wrote:
snipped

I had a Siberian Husky that would try to eat anything he saw me
eating and would pick beans and ate the centers out of my nice chinese
cabage and other veggies I had growing, but try as he may, he couldn't
eat oranges or tangerines. It's not that he didn't try, but the first
little bit and he would have to get it out of his mouth. I think it
was the sour that he didn't like.

Oddly enough, the MinPins like oranges and other fruits. I was
surprised when I gave them each a section and they scarfed it down.
Four legged garbage disposals would be a better name I think.