Old 04-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Rupert

Default attrack grub eating birds?

"susabean" wrote in message ...
I know this doesn't help, but I read this subject line wrong......I thought
it said
AttAck grub eating birds!

I was a little relieved to find out there is no monster grubs snatching the
birds and gobbling them up! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy

--
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher

Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of
the originality.
Beatrix Potter

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
William Butler Yeats

www.pictureparables.com

"Rupert" wrote in message
om...
I had a thought. Last summer I had grubs in my front yard but not in
my back (where the birds hang out). Is there a good way to attrack
birds to the lawn so that they can eat the grubs up? Is this why I
didn't have them in the back?

---

HA! It doesn't help that I spelled attract wrong. I really can spell...