Old 04-07-2003, 03:56 AM
zxcvbob

Default Looking for detailed info about pruning apple tree

animaux wrote:
I didn't read your post, but I'm always so curious why, if you have the
world in your house via the Internet, must you ask for such intensive
questions to be answered here on Usenet.

Do a search on www.google.com and you will find ten billion places with
tons and tons of information.

I did search on Google and found ten billion places with the same unhelpful
information. Trying to refine the search didn't help much; it narrowed
things down to 3 million places with the wrong info. After getting some
information from someone else knowlegable about fruit tree pruning, I was
able to find what I needed. And as far as I know, the thread is still open
for discussion. Why are you trying to steer it off-topic?

Maybe I'm just cranky, but sheesh it is so tiring at times.

So why are you here? Are you just looking for something to be ****ed
about? Maybe you would rather we limit discussions to inane and simple
questions (so you can understand them) -- and the usual flame wars, of course.

If you're not interested in discussing fruit trees, go back to your ongoing
argument about vinegar.

Regards,
Bob