Old 04-07-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

Default Air in pond question

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:49:11 -0500, jammer wrote:

Well, i was out there at 8am and they were ok. I don't do mornings. I
check it about 2-3am before i go to bed and they are ok...

Thanks

That didnt make a whole lot of sense. I usually do not do early
mornings, but have been out there at 8am for the last few weeks and I
can't see the fish. Then i shade it until the sun isn't shining on it,
then turn on the air at dusk and leave it until I go to bed, at which
time they are a-ok. This being their first summer, i worry. You
know....