Old 04-07-2003, 05:20 AM
Lilly

Default What to do about voracious chipmunks?

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:57:44 -0400, Alexandra Ceelie
wrote:

Sorry for weird piggyback, but the original didn't appear in my reader.

Nor mine.

Personally, I'd recommend getting a cat to keep the population down/at bay,
but when I was looking on the web I found this link.

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...004727958.html

(It got kind of amusing toward the end when the "chipmunks" started posting
replies to the mean humans trying to get rid of them.)

Heh. I've found that with squirrels, bunnies, and chipmunks, I throw a
bit of wild critter mix, along with some veggie scraps from the
kitchen, far away from what I don't want nibbled. It seems to work
smashingly for me.
~L

.... goats?