Old 04-07-2003, 05:32 AM
jammer

Default Air in pond question

On 04 Jul 2003 04:11:12 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

The reason you have to look at it just before sunrise is that nothing is making
oxygen in the pond *until* the sun comes up. So if your fish are oxygen
deprived that may be the only time you will see it.

It happened in my frog bog when the frog bog had fish. I removed half the fish
right away and the problem was solved. Of course it helps to be an insominac,
have a DH whose alarm goes off at 4:45am and labradors
~who~must~get~outside~right~NOW!

k30a

I should proabably stop blowing off finding homes for some now pretty
large fry. There aren't that many, but too many for my pondlet. I am
"afraid" to bring them inside in an aquarium. I am "afraid" i won't
want to give them away if i do! But i think to better the pond, i will
remove them to an aquarium this weekend and look for homes. I hope
this is easier than finding homes for kittens or puppies!