Old 04-07-2003, 06:43 AM
jammer

Default Air in pond question

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:31:17 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Jammer, why can't you leave the air on all the time? ~ jan

Well, I still don't have electricity out there. I haul the trouble
light out there for a pond light some nights and plug the air hose
into it. I really irritate the person who pays the electric bill when
i do that. My fish are not in distress, but with approx. 2 1/2 months
left of killer heat, I don't want my goldfish to die. The bright
orange cord placed most obnoxiously night after night, does not sway
him to buy me more electricity.

I may stress the need for air in the pond though.