Old 04-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Patty Winter

Default Problems with calibrachoa ("Million Bells")

Thank you both very much for the information about root rot! Perhaps
it is more apt to happen in warm weather. I'll try backing off on the
watering, and also look for some varieties of a yellowish calibrachoa
besides the PW Terra Cotta. I have one color of Superbells in a hanging
pot, so I know they're starting to become available around here. I'll
see whether other colors are available yet, or try to find varieties
from Simply Beautiful or another breeder.

Thanks!
Patty