Old 04-07-2003, 08:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default It has to be a frog...

Mermaid.

Now you're really excited for tomorrow morning, aren't ya? ;o) ~ jan

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:44:56 -0400, Robyn Rhudy wrote:

My green frogs squeak too when they jump in and the bullfrog makes a
deeper squeak (a mini-blah).

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Nedra wrote:

BV, If the frog "squeeks" when it jumps into the pond
then it is a leopard frog. A guy told me that a coupla
years ago right here on ole rec.ponds ;-)

Nedra
"K30a" wrote in message

Okay, you can't have paranoid neighbors for
this observation technique, okay?

Find a good viewing postion and get out your
binoculars. Try to catch a glimpse of frog before
it jumps in the pond.
You might want to inform your wife exactly why
you are doing this...

k30a

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -
_ _
(o)____(o) ---ribbit
_/ oo \_