Old 04-07-2003, 06:08 PM
susabean

Default attrack grub eating birds?

Rupert wrote:

HA! It doesn't help that I spelled attract wrong. I really can spell...

Oh, it wasn't a spelling flame or anything, it just struck me VERY funny
when all was said and done! If you could have seen what I was
imagining...........great big grubs slipping up behind unsuspecting
birds.....it just made me laugh.

Of course, I like malaprops and the like, too......and I am famous for
blurting out wrong word right context stuff that is far funnier than what I
was trying to say......so it IS the little things that amuse me, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the smile! Hope you solve your grub problem!

Blessings,
Tammy

---