Old 04-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default glow in the dark fishies

Lee Clemmer wrote:
that have little or nothing to do with human beings. This is a fact. Were we
responsible for the dinosaurs going bye-bye? Of course not. I'm not

You do realize that there were no humans when the dinosaurs roamed, right?

downplaying the Amazon basin deforestation, etc. We definitely should take
care in our treatment of the environment, but to presume that we're the one
big "problem" is a bit ignorant.

I don't think any other species in the history of the Earth has been
responsible, directly or indirectly, of so much damage to ecosystems and thus
of the extinction of species, both plant and animal.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv