Old 04-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Black Branch - HELP please!

Dear Evione:
I think you should try to take your tree to a local agriculture agent or
an Arboretium, or an agriculture Department of a University. I am sure
there must be some one near you that could help you.. Bonsai clubs???

Carl L. Rosner

Evione wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - it's a Serissa, light green small leaves. Who
chopped it? I don't know I haven't spoken to my friend again yet, but I
don't think they should have chopped it, to me it looked like it was
heading in a good direction!

Anyway it seems to be turning black from where it got chopped
downwards, I don't know much about Bonsai, I am trying to learn though
and this don't look good!

Cheers for any help!
--
Evione