Old 05-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Jim Brown

Default glow in the dark fishies

It's nice to know that your state is increasing forest area, but what about
marshes, rivers, and meadows? All of these support unique life forms too.
The bigger problems exist in areas such as Madagascar, the Amazon basin,
Australia, even Central America. Places where we have just barely scratched
the surface of learning about, yet which are being extremely pressured by
interference by man.
Mankind is a problem, but also the only chance at restoration.

Jim

Lee Clemmer wrote in message
There's vastly more forest habitat in this state now than there was 100
years ago, even with the increase in urban sprawl.

Massive increase in habitat for lots of critters.

We've also created an excellent roach and rat habitat here in the city

Lee