Old 05-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Raffia Source

Hung Le wrote:

Hi All,
Would anyone please tell me the source to get Raffia. I like

to purchase
alot for wire task and I will need whole lot. Any Source from

online within
USA or a local store in Nothern Virginia would be fine.
Thank a whole lot
Hung Le VA zone 7

Any crafts store will have it. I got mine at a Michaels (a

crafts store chain in
New England/NY, may be in VA too ) a few years ago.

Michaels is pretty widespread.

Be sure to buy only the plain-colored raffia, and the colors in
some of the other offerings may run all over the tree.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++