Old 05-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Mike

Default Climbing Hydrangea 'Petiolaris'

In article , Janice
writes
Same here, planted one this time last year and it's still less then 12
inches high, although it's bushing out nicely.

I believe these things are slow to start but I'm getting rather impatient
and thinking of trying something else instead.

SNAP!! But following the advice and comments here, Thanks to you all, we
will try to be a little more patient.

Mike

British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)