Old 05-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Rupert

Default A-T-T-R-A-C-T! Not Attrack.

Frogleg wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 21:54:20 GMT, "Berob" wrote:

"Rupert" wrote

I had a thought. Last summer I had grubs in my front yard but not in
my back (where the birds hang out). Is there a good way to attrack
birds to the lawn so that they can eat the grubs up? Is this why I
didn't have them in the back?

If you can't say somethin' useful, don't say nothin' at all. Heaven
knows we've all typed quickly and hit 'send' before thoroughly
proofreading.

Rupert, feeders and birdbaths attract birds. I don't know what
varieties might go after grubs, or even if bird visitations are
responsible for the difference between front and back.

Thanks. Yeah, my typo has caused little feedback on the subject (my
own fault). I get tons of finches, doves, and black birds, but not
many Robins, which, from what I understand, are the Grub eaters. Not
sure what to do about this.