Old 05-07-2003, 10:20 PM
elfa

Default Joys of Fungicide, Bliss of Insecticide!

In article m,
says...

On 4 Jul 2003 16:03:50 -0700, elfa wrote:

I just switched to Orthenex ( a recent gift from my sister). I was spraying
Ortho's Isotox for insect control and spraying Neem oil for fungus control every
2 weeks. They both worked well.

Hi there, Elfa! Will you remind me of where you are? If you are near
me and Isotox and Neem worked for you, I wonder if they would work for
me? As an alternate to my Orthenex? As for you, do be sure to use eye
protection. I thnk you will be pleased with Orthenex.

So far, no aphids or insects of any kind for
that matter. I seem to have gotten blackspot under control also (so
far...NONE). I hope Orthenex does the same.

Man, you are having a much better year than I am. Tell us more, and
post pics! I will post them for you if you don't have a way to.

elfa

I'm in the San Francisco area....zone 9?
I'll take some pics and post them to my meager website.

elfa