Old 05-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Noydb

Default Tomatoes not ripening

Noydb wrote:

I got a late start with Mortgage Lifter so I only have flowers at this
point. I have already bought the things I will need next year to get them
off to a proper start. The seeds didn't get planted until the 2nd week of
April so I can't complain to have such nice, stocky tomatoe plants out
there setting a LOT of blooms. Are ML's REALLY that prolific?

Ut oh ... I wrote the above just three days ago. I just checked and I have a
lot of little tomatoes out there about the size of quarters. I'm very glad
I have a _sturdy_ trellis and lots of nomex and pantyhose to tie those
maters up with. Looks like it might be a good year after all!

Well, I'm on my way outside to tend to this happy chore! (By the end of
summer I'll probably be wondering if those darned tomatoes will EVER quit
bearing!)

na-noo, na-noo
Bill