Old 05-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Raccoon visit #2

Wow! Bob, I don't know about your raccoon problem, but you really know your
way around MS Word!!! I had no problem subscribing to
lt.binaries.aquaria -- and, hey, it's a 90/90 day here (temps & humidity
both in 90's), so I may check out the other stuff in that ng.

If anyone's interested, I took the liberty of saving Bob's document as a
Word file if you want to look at it without going through the hassle of
ng-subbing.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"bobkiely" wrote in message
If anyone is interested in reading about my second visit from the raccoon,
you can access it at alt.binaries.aquaria, posted 7/5/03 12:01 PM.

The reason I posted it there is that it contains a graphic I created to
depict the solution to my problem. The file is in MS Word format.

I appreciate all the suggestions especially from W.E. Coyote, the monkey
hand trap, putting the pellets in backwards, chipmunk-chasing dogs, dog
chasing deer, using lasagna for bait, marshmallow for bait, stuffing it in
my coat, all which are very valid suggestions but I think I came up with

the
ultimate - one General Tommy Franks would be proud of me for.

BK