Old 05-07-2003, 10:56 PM
claude rogers

Default Can silicone be used to hold in rocks in waterfall

I am building a wishing well with a small pond inside and a waterfall to a
little larger pond below it. Built the frame of waterfall with land scape
timbers and covered over with liner. I don't like the look of the liner on
the falls and would like to glue some small pea gravel like rock to it to
conceal the black liner. My thought was to spread a generous amount of
silicone over the liner and sprinkle pea gravel all over it the press it
into the silcone. Has anyone done this before or do you think this will
work, not for sure silicone will stick to the liner? Will post some
pictures when complete...Claude