Old 06-07-2003, 02:32 AM
John DeBoo

Default OT Salsa

samuel l crowe wrote:
I want like to can a few pints of salsa, I like it spicy hot.

Does anyone have one or several recipes they would share?

--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC

Speaking of salsa, last year at an organic store I tasted a
delightful salsa made basically with Yellos hots and fresh
pineapple. The contrast was out of this world. Unfortunately there
was nobody available that could tell me everything that was in it
but chili and pineapple were the 2 primary ingredients, maybe the
only two.

As for regular salsa, we cut up tomatos, onion, celery, sometime
carrots, green chili (anaheim) and/or yellow hots, garlic, salt &
pepper and run it thru the blender to a very course consistancy.
Break out the tortilla chips, I'm on my way!!!