Old 06-07-2003, 04:08 AM
bb

Default Other backyard project on the 4th was Oncidium flexorum

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:11:42 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

I'm sooo jealous!

This might be a dumb question, but why'd you paint the floor white? For
bouced light?

K Barrett

If you ask me, it's 90% heat control, 10% aesthetics. If you ask my
gf, it's 90% aesthetics, 10% heat control.

Painting the overhead, and floors, added tremendously to the work load
of this project. But, it really added greatly to the finished
product, IMO.

Daytime temperatures are still running in the just over 100 range, so
I'm going to have to continue to work on controlling heat. I had no
idea I'd have to paint the overhead until I started reading the roof
panel manufacturers installation recommendations. Just that little
oversight added about two weeks to the project.

bb