Old 06-07-2003, 04:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Raccoon visit #2

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:53:55 GMT, "Anne Lurie" wrote:

Wow! Bob, I don't know about your raccoon problem, but you really know your
way around MS Word!!! I had no problem subscribing to
lt.binaries.aquaria -- and, hey, it's a 90/90 day here (temps & humidity
both in 90's), so I may check out the other stuff in that ng.

If anyone's interested, I took the liberty of saving Bob's document as a
Word file if you want to look at it without going through the hassle of
ng-subbing.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Me, me, me!" she cried excitedly, whilst jumping up and down, waving arm
wildly. Send to Thanks!

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~