Old 06-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Hua Kul

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

MO0$H wrote in message . ..
On 5 Jul 2003 14:26:25 -0700, (Ron) wrote:

If your corporations are not doing as you wish, get out and vote for a
regulator that will make them do so.

Let me fill you in on what your omniscient regulators are doing in the
US. They are forbidding the Amish farmers in my home state from
selling their milk. The Amish don't practice pasteurization. It
doesn't matter if I want to drink their milk anyway, I have to be
protected from their *evil* old-fashioned practice, which somehow was
good enough for thousands of years.

--Hua Kul