Old 06-07-2003, 03:36 PM
James Curts

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

Well, don't have a run away here. In reality it was Not good enough for
thousands of years. Milk is an ideal growing ground for bacteria which
without cooling or refrigeration is unfit to consume in a number of hours.
Most of the world did not have access to storageble quantities of milk until
relatively recent times and the utilization of pasteurization made it
possible.

The Amish should only force their illiteracy on themselves. Their refusal to
move along with the times is yet another form of control of one man over
others and has little of merit on which to proceed.

Pasteurization of milk was huge step forward and especially for our
children.

That is not an attack on religion but on ignorance.

James Curts

"Hua Kul" wrote in message
om...
MO0$H wrote in message

. ..
On 5 Jul 2003 14:26:25 -0700, (Ron) wrote:

If your corporations are not doing as you wish, get out and vote for a
regulator that will make them do so.

Let me fill you in on what your omniscient regulators are doing in the
US. They are forbidding the Amish farmers in my home state from
selling their milk. The Amish don't practice pasteurization. It
doesn't matter if I want to drink their milk anyway, I have to be
protected from their *evil* old-fashioned practice, which somehow was
good enough for thousands of years.

--Hua Kul