Old 06-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Kari

Default Fuschia's

Hi all,

I have about 4 different varieties of fuschia's. Last year they were
blooming profusely; this year, I have huge amounts of foliage growth, but
very little blooming if at all. Is it still early in the season for these
plants to be covered with blooms (I'm sure they were forced when I purchased
them), or do I need to look at fertilizers? I've been feeding them with
compost tea.

I live on Whidbey Island, zone 8, and the plants are in an area where they
are very sheltered from wind and receive about one hour of direct sunshine.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,