Old 06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
animaux

Default A-T-T-R-A-C-T! Not Attrack.

On 5 Jul 2003 13:36:25 -0700, (Rupert) wrote:

Thanks. Yeah, my typo has caused little feedback on the subject (my
own fault). I get tons of finches, doves, and black birds, but not
many Robins, which, from what I understand, are the Grub eaters. Not
sure what to do about this.

Well, fortunately for all, there is a biological control of grub worms called
Milky Spore. They now sell this at Lowes Home Centers. It can take a while to
really work, but once applied, doesn't have to be reapplied for about 18 years.

I have no idea how you can attract Robins. We have tons of them, but don't have
a grub problem. For those, the armadillo's will have to do!