Old 06-07-2003, 10:44 PM
Jim Webster

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

"James Curts" wrote in message
I too was raised on unpasteurized milk also, Jim, along with my children
for a while and all was well. We produced and handled our own milk and

took
care with the process. My mother was quite elated when electric
refrigerators became available. The icebox worked well up to a point.

I would certainly hesitate to buy a product from a stranger who refused to
utilize the most fundamental of proven modern health safeguards.

James Curts

In the UK there are a fair battery of tests you have to run through to sell
unpasturised milk, indeed the tests are so expensive that it probably isn't
an economic concern

Jim Webster