Old 07-07-2003, 01:59 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Impulse Sprinkler

I know this is simple, but just double check.

On all of my impulse sprinklers, they have a lever and collar approach to
making them go semi circle to any degree that you want.

Depending on your type of sprinkler, you may need to check if the collars
are in place and or if the lever is pushed down so that it contacts the
collar and makes the sprinkler reverse. I had one that drove me nuts, didnt
notice that the lever had been bent so much that it was no longer making
contact with the collar and just doing full circles.

"Don Garvey" wrote in message
: I have this problem almost every year. I cannot get my impulse sprinkler
: reverse direction so I can water less than a full circle. Has anyone had
: this problem and found a solution ?
:
: