Old 07-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default Dufresne

"Andy Petro" wrote in message
I didn't know that the zones in Canada and the US are different. I live in

Toronto
, Canada classified as zone 5. Where can i look up the differences between

the two
countries and why would they not class them the same and stop the

confusion.

I had posted a link in another tread in response to your question about
zones. If you go to the backyard gardening link, it talks a bit about the
two (actually 3) different classification systems used in the US. You can
use the info to do further research, if you desire. From what I've seen,
I'm zone 3 in both the USDA and the Canadian classification system.

rona