Old 07-07-2003, 02:46 AM
Gene Schurg

Default AOS forum

Ray & Jerry,

I read your messages and acknoledge them! grin

This group is much more relaxed and laid back than the uptight AOS Forum.

Good growing,
Gene

"Ray" wrote in message
OK. No inferiority complexes are allowed here!

Sometimes messages get read and accepted without need for comment. I,

too,
wonder if that's a compliment or insult, but what the hell.....

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
s.com...
got sick of posting to the Forum only to have members of the clique

say
the
same thing I just had, yet they got acknowledged while my post went

for all I knew. I

Have never posted to the AOS Forum but have noticed this happening to me
sometimes on RGO or ABPO