Old 07-07-2003, 02:47 AM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Vandals

Robert wrote in message ...
Had to call 999 twice this afternoon as three lads were trying to gain
entry to the site. The police caught them, they say so I am hoping all

will
still be in one piece tomorrow. Three cheers for the boys and girls in

blue.
This is the second time they have caught people recently. I hope I'm not
pushing my luck writing this lol

I wish our Police took it seriously.
When I mentioned our problems to our local policeman I got, " it's just kids
with high spirits, nothing to worry about Sir".
When I told him recently there was someone camping out on our site behind
the brambles (and using my tarpaulin!) I was told he had seen it and there
was nobody there when he took a look although he did see a radio and
clothes.
Couldn't be bothered, (and it's under one of the flightpaths from Heathrow,
does that need much thinking about?).
Over the last few years I have become and am becoming more and more
disillusioned with the boys in blue and their attitude to the rest of us.
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.