Old 07-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default AOS forum

I should add that USUALLY I do get a response And I can't comment on
the relative "uptightness" since I haven't posted on the AOS forums...
Maybe I'll try it.

"Jim S" wrote in message
om...
then dammit i am calling for a revolution

we need more uptightness in here

SIGH and we call ourselves an orchid group!!!

where is all the condensation around here, and im not talkin about the
humidity

GRIN

Jim

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Ray & Jerry,

I read your messages and acknoledge them! grin

This group is much more relaxed and laid back than the uptight AOS

Forum.

Good growing,
Gene

"Ray" wrote in message
OK. No inferiority complexes are allowed here!

Sometimes messages get read and accepted without need for comment. I,

too,
wonder if that's a compliment or insult, but what the hell.....

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
s.com...
got sick of posting to the Forum only to have members of the

clique
say
the
same thing I just had, yet they got acknowledged while my post

went
for all I knew. I

Have never posted to the AOS Forum but have noticed this happening

me
sometimes on RGO or ABPO