Old 07-07-2003, 09:20 AM
feung

Default garden design

hi jenny

i cannot access your website. could you check it? it said that the page
cannot be found. thanks. feung
"JennyC" wrote in message

"feung" wrote in message
hi

we have finally got round to tackling the back garden but do not

know the
first thing about designing, plants etc. we do not have too much

cash to
spare since we have just renovated the house. we were wondering if

there
was anyone that can recommend someone who can design gardens etc but

not
cost too much. thanks. feung

I suspect that most designers will cost more than you probably want to
pay, but maybe you could try a local horticultural college - maybe
some of the students could use you as a guinea pig ?

I've got some design sites on my home page in case you want to have a
go yourself:
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ndex.history.h
tm

Jenny