Old 07-07-2003, 02:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default It has to be a frog...

"K30a" wrote in message

Okay, you can't have paranoid neighbors for
this observation technique, okay?

Find a good viewing postion and get out your
binoculars. Try to catch a glimpse of frog before
it jumps in the pond.
You might want to inform your wife exactly why
you are doing this...

July 4th weekend we had the whole crew over. Everyone wanted to see the
pond, so we had a lot of traffic back there. The frogs gave up running and
just sat there, unless one of the kids got too close. It seems we have 2
dark green with yellow spots frogs, and 1 light green frog. I hope to get
some picture and post them to my web site soon. Either way...I HAVE FROGS!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!!

BV.