Old 07-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Tom Warner

Default Animal dropping identification - hedgehog?

"Tim" wrote in message
newsprrxvodruwxhha1@localhost...
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:50:09 +0100, Stephen Howard
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:54:17 +0200, Tim
wrote:

There are quite a few local cats. Maybe I can rig up a cat-proof tunnel
or similar, but they're pretty ingenious animals. Any extra wildlife in
my garden is welcome. Ta.

Apparently all you need do is place a saucer over the bowl of cat
food. It appears that this will flummox the average cat, but will not
deter the hedgehog.

Ha, I like it ! I'll give it a try with a little bit, I don't want to stop
it eating it's natural food (unless it's toads :-) ).
Tim.

You could try dog food, my cats at least wouldn't touch the stuff, but
hedgehogs are not so fussy.
You may also find yourself a regular stop on the rounds of the local fox!
Tom