Old 07-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Wilson

Default Help! I need suggestion for a cover

This has really been the first real weekend that I've gotten to enjoy my new
waterfall....I've been fiddling with it for 2 weeks now(the rock
arrangement) and my wife told me If I didn't stop she'd find a new place for
one of those rocks We had kind of an unnerving thing happen this
weekend....the 20 gal basin that I sunk is big enough that if a small child
fell in he could turn around and then stand up, or so I thought.....my son
who is 20 months old this month was leaning over the put his hand in the
water and fell face first.....and could not right himself! I thought about
this all night and I have no problems sacrificing looks for safety, I
thought about a black BBQ grill with rocks stack around the edges or simply
filling the 20 gal 1/2 up with river rock.....anyone else have an idea that
I might try?

Thanks in advance!

~Wilson~