Old 07-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Pam

Default Dufresne

In our last fun filled episode, Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:58:30 -0400,
Jim Carter proclaimed:

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:58:44 GMT, Ryan Vandermaas
wrote in rec.gardens.edible:

I purchased two tomato plants last spring that were simply marked
"Dufresne".

I wish I could help you. I also live in Canada Zone 5a and purchased two
Dufresne plants last spring. Mine have also set fruit and I am unable to find
much information about them. Not much help, but perhaps we could share any
information we receive in private?

Eeeek! No...I love hearing about heirloom tomatoes and peppers,
please post about them here.

Pam, purdy please?

"ElissaAnn"