Old 07-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Starlord

Default something eating at canna leaves

If the holes are round ones, it's the leaf cutter bee and there's nothing to do
about it, they don't harm anyplant enough to do real damage.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/

"rosemarie face" wrote in message
I planted some cannas this year and noticed a couple of days ago some
circular holes in the leaves . What could be eating at them ? And what
can I do about it ? I checked out the leaves but couldn't see any
critters . Hope someone can help !
Thanks ! Rosie z5 IN

---