Old 07-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Kev Bailey

Default [IBC] Seeds

From my Trees from Seeds article at
http://www.actionvideo.freeserve.co.uk/seed1.htm

"Chiltern Seeds, Bortree Stile, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7PB Tel 01229
581137 Catalogue lists hundreds of interesting seeds with a symbol to
indicate suitability for bonsai. There are some that aren't given a
symbol, so a thorough read is essential. Chiltern Website
http://www.chilternseeds.co.uk/

Andrew Norfield Seeds Tel 01291 650306 Supply specially treated
pregerminated seed, taking a lot of the uncertainty out of germination.
The catalogue lists hundreds of tree seeds, most of which are suitable
for bonsai."

Cheers

Kev Bailey

Cheers - I'm in Highams Park, London E4 (Chingford)
I agree most UK trees can be got - but you've got the hunt! I've only
found 2 places that sell oaks. Where is a good seed supplier?

John