Old 07-07-2003, 09:03 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Can silicone be used to hold in rocks in waterfall

"Paul in Redland" wrote in message
Try that expanding foam insulation, name Great Stuff comes to mind. Get it
at Home depot, Lowes , etc. Any foam that still shows after you apply the
gravel will soon be covered with algae and won't show. There is a type

that
is black, but others have said that it is quite expensive..It sticks to

just
about everything, EPDM liner included.

snip

For gods sake do not get it on your hands. I did that the first time I used
it...washing your hands does nothing but spread it around. I used 4 bottles
of nailpolish remover before I got my hands clean. It took weeks for the
rest to flake and come off my nails and cuticles. WHERE GLOVES!!!

BV.