Old 08-07-2003, 01:46 AM
Steve Coyle

Default Victoria's garden

Howdy folks,
In regards to this message:
The best sound of 'rustling leaves' I've heard is standing under the
bats emerging from Bracken Cave. Bracken Cave is just outside of San
Antonio and is the home of the largest bat colony in the world. The
sound of all those bat wings flapping is amazing to say the least. You
might have a hard time attracting that many to your yard though. ;-)

-Nancy

Hmmm, maybe not that much rustling,we do want to be able to
meditate in the garden.

For folks who missed the show on Victoria's garden, KLRU's web site
runs a weekly download of the 'garden of the week' at:

http://www.klru.org/ctg/gardenomonth/index.asp

They only keep it up for a week until the next show.

I thought Victoria might want to download it for a keepsake.

Speaking of downloads of TV clips, for folks who have good machines
and can download that sort of thing, I did a public service TV
commercial sponsored by K Eye news, promoting Partners in Education
and featuring a clip of some of my kindergarden gardeners doing their
thing. They are very cute, and I'm not as a bad as I imagined I would
be. You can see that at the K-Eye news web page at:

http://keyetv.com/event/ape/coyle.shtml

We are planning for the start of the school year in August so I'm
psyching myself up.

Steve Coyle
www.austingardencenter.com