Old 08-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Wilson

Default Help! I need suggestion for a cover

jammer wrote in message
On 07 Jul 2003 14:49:52 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

I would fill it up with rock for now.
That is something that can be done right away.
Then you can look into making a rebar grid if your talents run in that
direction. The bbq grid and rocks I think would prove to be a challenge

for
your son to solve, especially if he is like my youngest, who managed his

way
around every child proof device ever invented.

I'll post the child safety tips in another message as it is good

information to
put up occasionally.

Glad his adventure has a happy ending!

k30a

Or fill it with pillows for the child's sake
I'm seeing him falling into rocks and now he has grill marks on his
face.

Hey, it's been a strange day.

Hey....it's better than the alternative.

My wife actually had the best idea of the day...since ours is basically
"just" a waterfall then why not cover the entire basin(for now) using the
grill and decorate (hide) it with really nice decorative rock and have the
falls...disappearing into the ground, then in a couple of years turn it into
a VF when I add a pond.

I think this might be the way to go until our boy get's some (sense) age on
him

~Wilson~