Old 08-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Wayne

Default Potash

Here in Marshville, NC, I took a 1 liter jug to a Southern States Coop and
they let me fill it up with Potash (0,0,60) for $0. They sell it bulk and
the guy didn't even go back with me to the stall where they keep it. The
stuff is cheap. I filled my jug, waved goodbye and left. Nice people, I'll

"Hal" wrote in message
I have searched high and low and can not find Potash anywhere. Someone
help...

BV.

Potash in 5 lb bags was available at Lowe's and Home Depot here a few
years ago, but both stores seemed to have stopped carrying the 5 lb
bags. If there is a real farm supply store near you, I'd try there.
Feed and Seed stores are a good bet. Best of luck!

Truth about potash is it only works as food for plants when there is
phosphates and nitrates for the plants to use already available in the
water. If your plants have used all three up, they could use a
little fertilizer.
I can hear the screams already.

Regards,

Hal