Old 08-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Tom J

Default Chipmunks

"freddotr" wrote in message
Hi all,
Looking for a way to get rid of the little guys... they were cute at
first, but are now infesting the yard, gardens, under the porch, etc.
Help!
Thanks.

When they undermined the corner of my house I decided it was time for war!!
When I go to war, I don't mind using chemical warfare!! I bought 2 kinds of
rat poison, took a 3/4 plastic pipe about 4' long, stuck a funnel in the top
end of the pipe, and proceeded from rat hole to rat hole pouring rat bait down
the burrows. I don't have rats anymore! ;-) You can call them cute little
chipmunks if you want - they are rodents and rodents are rats!! BTW, if you
have a farm supply near you, they may have treated peanuts, and they love
those peanuts, and roll over about an hour after eating.

Tom J