Old 08-07-2003, 04:20 AM
Milt

Default Pepper ID

Sounds like it might be a Red Hot Cherry Bomb pepper. Here is a link
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/seeds...duct_80_1.html
I don't think they are as hot as they sound. Try cutting the hymen(white
part holding the seeds) out, that will remove most of the heat and then work
from there...

"Noydb" wrote in message
I googled for this without any success.

I bought something labeled Anaheim. The one thing I am certain of is that

it
isn't an Anaheim pepper ... but it might be a WMD and I want to know

before
I bite into it.

At present it is a deep green (like a jalapeno), 1"+ globe held upside

down
in the crotch of the pepper plant. Creamy white flowers.

What is it?

Links, please, if you have any.

TIA
Bill