Old 08-07-2003, 05:45 AM
Bill Ranseen

Default involuted/curling leaves/branches - more water-vs.root dmaage

In article ,
wrote:

My biggest determinate tomato bush has curling leaves at the extreme
edges of some branches. The ones at some tips are curling into
balls--but are still very green and supple. Also new branches are
curled under themselves. I've got a indeterminate vine right next to
it, they have grown into eachother a bit. I did pinch enough and it is
bushy for the first 18". It is having no problem, but is taller and
not as thick. Also gets a little less sun.

You don't say if you've checked into the interior of any of the
curled-up leaves: could be insects, like aphids.