Old 08-07-2003, 07:44 AM

Default Our garden on PBS local KLRU

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:39:50 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:13:32 GMT, animaux
wrote:

Okay, here is the clip. I believe it's about five minutes. It's the garden of
the month or some such. I was fully UNprepared to be interviewed. I fell out
of bed, put on a hat and they were here at eight am!

You won't see a clear view, but it gets the idea of our garden across.

Here's the URL:

http://www.klru.org/ctg/gardenomonth/index.asp

That was so incredibly neat -- to tour a fellow NG member's garden
on-line! Thanks a bunch for posting that. I like your philosophy.
Must be a whole load of work, though; do you have help?

--

Persephone

That was very impressive. And your philosophies on wild life are
precious to me. I need to meet other people like this. The joy i get
when i smell the most delicious rose of the day, and watch 2 garden
snakes entwined near the pond while a baby toad dives under a lily
pad....no one understands it! I see that you do and that is really
great. These are the things i thank my higher power for.

Thank you for that,
juls in texas