Old 08-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Bob Adkins

Default frogs

On 8 Jul 2003 02:22:31 -0700, (Lisa) wrote:

I have a pond in my front yard. To date I have three species of frogs
living happily together: striped marsh, small green and small golden
green. They certainly make a wonderful cacaphonic soulnd. I love it.
My pond is actually two children's sand and bathing clams placed
inside eachother. The pond is not deep but it has lillies and water
plants within the water and luscious plants and large rocks surround
it. Besides looking pleasing to the human eye, the pond has attracted
a life support system of it's own. These frogs have been attracted to
the pond because of the water source and have stayed to spawn and
live.

Frogs are fine and interesting animals in their own right. I think they are
under appreciated.

Bob